Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Life in Between




Ethan's looking super excited at his Cub Scout's Blue and Gold ceremony!  Love my little nerd! 


I caught Eli in the act of destroying our silverware drawer.  
The knives have been moved and I can't wait for this stage to be over.   


Rain Gutter Regatta for cub scouts! 




Eli's cuddles are hard to come by, but when you do catch one it's pretty awesome! 


Toothless sisters! 


My kids go absolutely nuts when I get in the trampoline with them.  They don't care how fast or high I can jump, just as long as we are jumping together. 


Opening Easter presents gets me just as excited too! 


This little guy drives me crazy, but I still can't pry myself away from him 
without smothering him with kisses. 


My running partner has cooler kicks than me. 


Wine and game night with the ladies!   


International Culture Day thanks to ACSC and the 70+ families that cooked for us! 


Field trip fun for Lexie


Rocking the purple for Military Child Month


Pure happiness for this sweet girl! 


This girl takes my breath away....


.....and this girl makes me laugh until I can't breathe.  I just love her carefree personality! 


Our Teacher Appreciation Gifts from Tatertots and Jello.  Candy with a movie gift card! 


Precious Mother's Day gifts that I will cherish for many years to come.  
Ethan's card is the pink one and the cutout says, "Mom stinks".  
Once it's opened, it says," Mom is awesome. School stinks.   

I told him that he may turn out to be an amazing writer 
because he has already realized that you have to grab the readers attention right off the bat!  

No comments: