Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Monday, March 02, 2009

Inner Book Worm

Since becoming a Mom, reading for fun was really put on the back burner. Well recently I had a chance to read a book by Ellie Kay named 'Heroes at Home'. It was really good and I think if you are married to a military service member this book should of been handed to you along with the marriage certificate. Ellie Kay is married to fighter pilot and basically write a survival guide for all spouses but adds in the quirkiest stories. Being a mother a five she has some funny stories to tell. I have also read her 'Shop, Save and Share' book. It was really informative and now I know why her nickname is "coupon queen". I have even started clipping coupons. Hopefully, I can get my hands on some more of her books. We have been trading in our playgroup and I really want "Money doesn't grow on trees" which basically teaches your kids about the value of a dollar. Especially since "Put it on your Christmas list" doesn't seem to be getting through to Ethan in the toy aisle.

No comments: