Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I know, I know...



I know it has been a week since I last posted anything and if it weren't for the friendly reminders it would probably be another week before I got around to it. It is just that we have been really busy and by the time I get "my" time, I rather soak in a warm tub than get on the computer. The kids are doing great and as always figuring out which buttons need pushing. Ethan loves the fact that it is getting warmer outside so that is where we have been spending most of our time. Gracie's two front top teeth are making an appearance and she is starting to talk baby talk. Anytime she falls or hurts herself she says "owww", drops something it is "uh-oh" and finally when her brother is spinning her on the office chair she says"weee". She is too funny and I need to record her in one of her fits where she just throws herself down. Ethan just says with no sympathy "Your alright Gracie". The other day, we were on our way to a party and we came to a light that had just turned red. It seemed like it was taking forever to change but I thought it was just in my head till I hear, "OHH come on red light!!! Change....I want to go to the party!!!! . Poor Ethan, he was given his mother's patience and outspokenness. At least he knew I wasn't the one to be blamed. Below are some pics from us at the playground.

Ethan hiding

Gracie and her tongue

Yes Ethan, the 'I don't care what you are asking me to do
I will do the opposite look' is great on you.

Another one of Gracie and her tongue.

Finally, one without the tongue.


Ethan sliding.

No comments: