Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Monday, September 25, 2017

E & G Time

Lexie and Eli couldn't have been blessed with better siblings than Ethan and Gracie.  I know that as their parent I can be bias, but the way that they care and love them is beyond sweet.   They never complain about our family or the crazy things that we have to do to accommodate the younger two, they honestly just go with the flow and will even over explain their diagnosises to the point that people lose interest way before they're done.  Eric and I had to learn how to cope, where as it comes natural and unquestionable to them.  They don't know any other way and it's lovely to watch.   
How awesome that all they know and see is love.  

Whenever Eric and I get a chance, we like to take Gracie and Ethan out for a little fun just them. This day I took Gracie for a little Mommy Daughter time and Ethan and Eric went hunting. 

















No comments: