Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Gobble Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoyed all that the holiday brings. For us it brought out my mother and brother for a quick visit. It was nice to see them and we were thankful that we had some family members visiting during the holiday. Ethan and Gracie both enjoyed the Thanksgiving feast. Gracie's favorite was the ham and Ethan's was the pumpkin pie. Gracie was eventually cut off from the ham, which she was not happy about and I found a couple finger traces in one of the pumpkin pies that looked at lot like Ethan's. As soon as I saw the pie I asked him if he did it and he said, "I made those ones Mom, but that one in the middle is not from me." He was talking about the mark I made with the knife to check if it was done. I was pretty amazed that he told me the truth about it, but what was funny was that he wasn't about to take the rap for the one that I did.

Little Turkey's

Eric being a dork



All that food made her sleepy.


The suspect with the evidence that has his fingerprints all over it.


No comments: