Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Where did my motivation go?

This week I have been really bad on working out and going overboard on the treats that I need to kick my butt into gear. It all started last Friday night when I went out with a few of the ladies for a ladies night out. We went to P. F. Changs and had an absolute great time. I allowed myself one mixed drink, a long Island Iced Tea which I have to say was soooo good. I was tempted to order another but I had to drive home. Even though I probably would’ve of been safe because we were there for 3 1/2 hours talking! Then Super bowl Sunday came around and you cannot actually watch the game without snacking. Those two days alone started the slacking off and I have only worked out twice this whole week. What is so weird is that if I don’t work out the night before I feel so sluggish the next day that I don’t want to do anything. Well, things are going to have to go back to normal on Monday because I went swimsuit shopping this weekend and WHOA that florescent lighting either has something against me or the mirror has to be from the carnival! My goal is to be able to wear a bikini and not look like a mother of two wearing a bikini. I really don't like the tank top- skort combo. It reminds of something a nun would wear, not cute!!. I hate swimsuit shopping!

No comments: