Ashe Background

Ashe Background

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Black Thumb

Eric calls me outside to see what Ethan has picked for me. I go expecting a pretty flower instead I find Ethan holding part of my sage herb plant.

Mommy: “Ethan, why did you do that? That is Mommy’s plant; you know you are not supposed to touch that.”

Ethan: “Broke it!” Giving me the plant

Mommy: “Yes, you did break it.”

Ethan: “Fix it.”

Mommy: “I can’t fix it; we have to throw it away now.”

Ethan: “Oh Man” (Thankfully, he is saying oh man now because he used to say Oh s**t. I have a horrible mouth and he was repeating after me so I have had to adjust my mouth)

Of course during this conversation Eric is snickering in the background. I will remember that the next time I see Ethan running towards Eric’s newly painted truck with a hammer in hand yelling “fix it.”

No comments: